Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ow. :)

Cramps.
Stuffy nose.
Frequent bathroom stops.


This is a good thing.....right?

Let me recap: I'm on the Tosca Reno Eat-Clean detox diet until my trip, my periods are back to normal, and either I have a cold (could be from stress) or it's part of the detox. It's funny that sometimes you don't realize how much of one thing you were eating until you stop. It's like smoking kind of, when I stopped for a while I really noticed a huge improvement in my body, and I now can't stand being around smoke. When I went vegan for lent, I didn't eat any meat to begin with except for fish, and I didn't think I ate much dairy. However I lost 8 pounds in two weeks, felt lighter, and had more energy. Mind you I also had to be a Nazi about butter, mayo, cream, and other sneaky dairy from restaurants.

So yeah I should be happy then? Excuse me while I go to the store for some Midol, Sudafed, and clear light bulbs. (two went out in my bathroom. It wasn't my bathroom behavior I promise!)


Smobergirl

Day 379

No comments:

Post a Comment