Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aw Mom!



She's making me watch The Bachelor. Granted she's 400 miles away, but she called. He's a looker and sweet guy though. I like The Bachelorette more personally. Or sometimes I'll just watch the very last show. Plus right now, and it's just me, I need as less drama as possible. LOL.

Tenth yoga class was Power Yoga with my favorite dancer instructor. Oh dear I have to change the channel. I had dinner, made soba noodles and mixed rice with avo, mushrooms, hemp seeds, flax powder, garlic, garam masala, soy sauce, and ginger. I have to admit I ate too fast. I think I'll go out for an iced coffee (no pre-made here) and just tell my mom that some of the girls were just too darn cheesy.

Namaste,

Smobergirl.

Day 11 smober!

No comments:

Post a Comment