Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Miriacles.



See the blessing in everything. I had a great day today. And I seriously need to chill. Yeah it's 1 am but I can sleep in. I'm reading a class textbook and really enjoying it. "The Omnivore's Dilemma". I was talking to a friend tonight about 2 subjects: Alcohol and self-help. I learned not to worry about either. I told him how it's sad how certain people are addicted to self-help but they aren't any happier, then he said yeah look at you with your Deepak Chopra and Dr. Wayne Dyer. Oops. And I am obsessed worrying about wine all the time. It's like Europeans. They don't obsess over food. America does over health fads but we are a very unhealthy country. I am going to practice the art of chill.

I had a nice snack (maybe a tad too big, but could be worse) of two handfuls of Annie's cheddar bunny crackers, six spiced almonds, and 5 cubes of a heirloom tomato. Feel good though. I made a great salad yesterday with the tomato and butter lettuce. Speaking of obsessions I really love the texture of butter leaf lettuce.

Sooooo, I saw Avatar tonight and I thought it was wonderful. I went in with low expectationss because people were telling me the story was dumb, but I thought it was great. I did agree with everyone that the visuals are absolutely stunning, and definitely see it in 3D.

Oh and my bras fit again! I thought I'd share. I got up to a 37" BUST and after 20 yoga classes, I'm down to a 35. Woo.

Peace, out.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment