Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 12


Like my bangs this morning? I got a pompadour action going on. I did Rodney's backbends this morning. I have two other yoga DVDs which I'll do one later on today, and walk 20 minutes on the treadmill. I made a tofu breakfast burrito with papadums, mushrooms, rosemary, and arugula. I found these great little mandarin oranges that I've been eating the last couple of mornings. Feeling good. However I had trouble sleeping last night and went to bed around 1:30. I am going to an AA meeting tonight at a church I like. There are quite a few people my age that go to this one.

It is very important to take care of myself right now. I've been staying home a lot, which I'm actually digging. I think the cats like that, too. Make it a great Sunday!

~Smobergirl
12 days smober
11 yoga practices

No comments:

Post a Comment