Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting stuff done.



My procrastination seems to be dwindling. I played guitar for an hour, read for an hour, worked out for 50 minutes, and made some serious healthy food. I had my token smoothie (today it was pineapple, banana, coconut water ice cubes, pomegranate seeds, and vanilla extract), and a big fat artichoke with Vegenaise and soy butter for lunch. Well it was big and fat. I ate part of it before I took the picture. I'm going to a crepe/coffee shop for dinner and I really want (but don't) to say no cheese. I think every one of their savory crepes has cheese but I'll have to double check. Feta I'd feel okay about, it's the greasy, melty stuff I don't (but kinda do) want. I'll give you a report. ;)

Feeling great, relaxed, and happy today.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment