Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Learning more about myself...

...and having a delicious lunch! My mom gave me an Oster Steamer for Christmas that is pretty awesome. I steamed some shrooms, asparagus, and broccoli and put a touch of Trader Joe's Thai Peanut Sauce. Amy's Mac and Soy Cheeze there, which is actually VERY good. Then I had a raw green onion, Persian cuke slices with cayenne salt, and green tomatoes there.

From last night I learned that I have to really chill out. I almost had some kind of panic attack when in reality I have absolutely nothing to worry about. I should had stayed at the show longer. People put me on a pedestal, and if I make any mistake then I put myself right in the gutter. I can't control my personality on alcohol. However that person is not me, and sometimes I don't remember how I act. It's embarrassing.

So in good spirits today. I'm not a moron, I just made some mistakes, and they all come from alcohol. Otherwise I am perfect! ;)

I'm watching the U.S. men's figure skating championships and I'll put that on mute and play with Rico for a while. Then get in some Rodney Yee time, and Golden Globes tonight! I am going to a meeting this evening so I'm recording part of the Globes.

Love,

Smobergirl
Day 2
19 days of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment