Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yoga day 17

Funny my clothes are fitting better, but is it me or no I not look slimmer? I'm blaming it on the stripes and white. Patience, right?

Ate well and vegan today. Went to a local band show and didn't stay. I got all gussied up and a myriad of things made me upset. My "#1" fan half my age was there, a member in the band said he saw one of my angry "my old job sucks" posts on facebook, which of course I did drunk and got rid of it immediately that next morning, and I didn't know anyone else there. I just felt terrible all around, so I went to Wild Grape and had an acorn squash stew, in the acorn squash, talked to my friends who work there who don't think (or know) that I'm crazy. Either that or they are just pretending. But I had a great time there and I am in bed. Like the theme of my blog, I sure hope that cleaning up will make me feel better and it will of course make me a better person. If Robert Downey Jr. could go through what he did and be where he is today, Hell.

~Smobergirl
Day 2
17 days of yoga in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment