Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2010

Found


I got out of the shower and still had the demons of guilt in the back of my head. So I sat down on my bathroom mat, fatigued, to put on lotion and makeup which were both under the sink. Then I saw a felt bag under there. Oh ha ha it's a Crown Royal bag. I just realized that. My mom likes to put keepsakes in them and stash them away. They are actually nice bags for this purpose. So I grabbed it and there are all of these foreign coins and currency in there. Probably useless since the Euro took over eh? I'll have to inspect them. So also in there, was my high school class ring I've actually been thinking about three days ago! I had a baby bracelet and a watch face in there too. It was a nice find. The ring has drama masks and an alexandrite stone in it. I was always the drama geek. Then I went to a kitchen store and got a pitcher. I have two, but one is always for water, and the other has tea in it. I'd like one for my iced coffee. It's a Le Creuset and $25, which is less than one night of bingeing. Then I came home and found Robert Downey Jr. in my bed, I mean on In The Actor's Studio. For six months I've been thinking about him and his struggles with addiction. I kept thinking look at him. Look at this guy. He went to prison twice and look at him now. Well it gave me hope.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment