Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bangs pt. II

Did it. I feel much much better. I like the 'ol forehead covered. And I liked how they grew out last time. Hey you get a new look every month! So yeah, glad I did it.

I will do yoga tonight at home. I was tired even before I gave blood. I did do 20 minutes incline on the treadmill. I got AM Yoga with Rodney Yee through Netflix today. I may have to do am in the pm.

Now the superficial part: I sure hope I lose weight from this quit. TV may put 10 pounds on you, but local TV seems to put 20 pounds on! That, or I'm in denial. My chin was the worst. I flatter myself here by taking the photo above my head. So no more dairy except for egg whites. I miss my yoga bod.

I'm not nearly as irritated as days 1-4. I'm not coughing as much. I still feel tired, however. That could be the insomnia, a side-effect of quitting. I'm being patient with the weight thing. The last thing I need to do now is beat myself up. I have no desire to drink or smoke. When I do, the switch automatically goes back, because "I can't". That's my ticket out. I now have a reason not to go back: Fear of the blackouts and what I will do. I can't talk myself into it anymore. I did want to last night and it sounded wonderful, but I couldn't do it because that darkness and unknown is so strong. I had to really screw up, unfortunately, to make myself stop. I don't want to go back there.

Dinner was soba noodles with shoyu, sauteed crimini mushrooms, and avocado with a side salad. In the salad was bell pepper, fennel, hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, purple radish, garlic oil dressing and lemon juice, one Italian green olive, arugula, watercress, and red butter lettuce. I need to up the water intake. Water: 2 liters, 2 home made iced coffees with soy milk.

Namaste,

Smobergirl
Day nine

No comments:

Post a Comment