Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yoga day 7.

Well, that week certainly flew by! My crotch hurts and I was dog tired all morning, but other than that, By back has cut in a bit and my legs seem tighter. Now I just wish my face started to look more lively! According to the Ubisoft quit smoking app, my complexion should improve in 2 weeks to 3 months. Or maybe I'm just getting OLD! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Well, I'm proud of myself for having a hard-working week. The TV gig went great. I'm doing it again next week. Maybe I should get my bangs cut again.

Anywho, I ate well today. Oatmeal for breakfast. Hummus, tabbouleh, two grape leaves, and lentil soup for lunch. Mole Amarillo with black beans for dinner. Two home made iced coffees with soy milk. 2.5 liters of h20.

Namaste,

Smobergirl
Day 8.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Strength begets strength, and I hope that leads to stronger control over your urges. Regardless, good on ya for the progress!

    ReplyDelete