Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Food today.



I'm doing well. I love my new grill! I made a tofu scramble burrito this morning with tumeric, cherry tomatoes, dried rosemary, and habenero sauce. Lunch was a spinach salad with bleu cheese crumbles and spicy hummus; and grilled veggies. I even grilled jalepeno slices. You may say I had a spicy kick today. So yeah I got on the scale and I'm 145. I was 150 for-ever. My goal is 122 in nine weeks. That's two months give or take. Is 10 pounds a month too much to ask? I think not if I quit something drastic like drinking. In my 20's I lost 7 pounds in a month by cutting out soda. I got on the treadmill today for 30 minutes, 20 on an incline. Yoga tonight is a more mellow version of Power Yoga, focusing on holding the poses rather than a fast flow.


Namaste,

Smobergirl
Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment