Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One week!

Woohoo. Six days of yoga too. I'll post pics when I can. I have misplaced the cord that connects my lappy to the phone. Yesterday I went to a proper Power Unplugged class: effective but not grueling. Today I rented "Skinny Bitch Fitness: Body" which is four 20 minute target workouts for pilates and yoga. And it hurt. I really liked the abs portion of the workout. I did the whole hour and 20 minutes and felt great but couldn't walk afterwards.

Being clean feels awesome. It does get better with time. I had a rough one two nights ago, but I could not give in for fear of a blackout and what I would do. It's just not worth it. Yeah, the light bulb finally lights up!

Tomorrow is TV time. I have a nice outfit laid out. I have a fun band to interview. I will go to Express Yoga at noon with my favorite dancer instructor.

I am watching Boy Meets Grill, a grilling show with Bobby Flay. He's making a filet mignon salad. Looks delicious. For dinner I had the most tender baby arugula with red butter lettuce salad with this garlic oil dressing my bro gave me for Christmas. I grilled more veg and put those on top. I also made more salmon fish sticks. I'm hooked on those! Giada made a mocktail on the TV today, which I appreciated. Cranberry and pomegranate juices, mineral water, stewed dried fruit, lime juice, and mint.

Water: 2 liters. Home iced coffee: 16 ounces. Teechino: 12 ounces.

Namaste! (Feeling all sore as heck)

~Smobergirl
One week, six yoga classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment