Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!


Smober day 3, yoga day 2. My top is still wet. Two hours of power yoga in a room of 80-ish people mat-to-mat. It was fantastic. I feel so good and relaxed. Past anxiety and guilt is lurking in the back of my brain, but I'm hoping over time that will slowly be pushed out.

Lunch is a frozen pizza with soy cheese and spinach which I added cherry tomatoes, mixed greens, avocado, and hot sauce; two large spiced Italian olives on the side. Not bad. Now I'm staring at a pint of chocolate gelato. Lessee, one serving is....1/2 cup. I think I'll aim for 1/4. I can crave sweets, but I can't eat large portions which isn't healthy, but it's all about moderation. I tried to learn that with alcohol, but that's the exception for me. Bon appetit!

I reflect back to this day last year, and I said, "no wine or whine in 2009!" That lasted for about a week. Please stick with me and pray that I can finally get through this hurdle.

Hugs,

Smobergirl

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to enjoy the moon last night - or maybe it was too grungy in the SLC. Regardless, here's wishing you strength and clarity of mind in the new decade.

    ReplyDelete