Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2010


Stuff coming up.

I just finished yoga class #3 with one of my favorite instructors who is also a dancer. I can't get my old work out of my head and the guilt and anger magnified in my poor brain today. I know this is all going to disentegrate down the road. I know the first three weeks are the toughest. That's why I haven't been able to quit in five years! Ha. I do feel better than if I didn't do the yoga, even though I didn't sweat this time. It had it's tough moments, just no sweat today. I just can't wait until one month is over. Next week is gonna be cool. I have a TV appearance for a weekly music showcase, and I'm doing my top local 11 on my show Monday and I have one of my favorite bands from Ogden coming on.

Namaste,
Day four
Which sucks but could suck worse. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment