Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2010

I had a pleasant evening. Earlier I apologized to my old boss and all seems well. That is a huge relief. I am going to be more serious with AA but still doing yoga. Class 16 (I think) today with another face instructor. This one is very zen and dreamy. Power 1 today with lots of inversions. That was his theme this week playing on Utah's inversion. Ha. I learned more about myself: I am the biggest worry wart I know. At gallery stroll I froze when I saw an old co-worker. I could had at least smiled. People are afraid of each other. Silly, but true. But I got all upset and felt bad when I knew that was useless thinking. Stinkin thinkin. Thank you Al Franken. After yoga I had a pleasant dinner at a little place with live music. The one fault most if my friends say I have is being waaaay too hard on myself. I'm pretty good at it. I'm quite the perfectionist, or at least I want to be if you haven't noticed.

Better tonight. 3 liters water. One iced coffee. FABULOUS granola I found at the co-op called Treehugger. Baked sweet potato fries for lunch. Sourdough that was so rustic it was brown with pesto and sauteed mushrooms and polenta for dinner.

Love and bless,

Praying for myself and others,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment