Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rough night.

I finally went to sleep at 1 am to wake up at 3, then again at 6, and finally got out of bed at 10. I am now watching The Good The Bad and The Ugly. I've never seen it. Westerns aren't my forte, but I'm giving it a shot. My eyeballs are tired. Made a European breakfast of melted mozzerella and a tomato slice on ciabatta. I also had blackberries and pineapple sprinkled with ground flax seeds. Oh no an innocent father and boy are shot! Pretty gritty for a 60's movie. The soundtrack is brilliant so far. Lee Van Cleef is pretty badass. We even haven't seen Clint Eastwood yet. There is a lot O' shootin' already in this movie. Here's Clint. Oh yeah he's even more badass. Of course. Wow he's pretty hot. This is pretty entertaining. HEY! I forgot that Big Audio Dynamite sampled some lines from this movie in "Medicine Show". This is hardly as boring as I thought it would be.

I still love my reading for my weight management class. I don't think they are really textbooks but recent bestsellers. I still need to finish my owl painting and get started on others.

Life is getting better. The Summer festivals, my mobile DJ gigs, and concerts are being planned and it's nice to be a bit busier. There may be an opening in a local entertainment paper that I am also looking into.

I'll probably get on the treadmill soon, even though I'm still sleepy, and do some yoga at home.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment