Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

69 posts!

Wow. Time flies, eh? Post # 70 here, and more "stuff" came out at 6 pm tonight. I had a wonderful day and ate healthfully. I walked over to a local sushi joint at 5:40 and ordered some sashimi and a spicy veggie roll I like. After 20 minutes (6 pm) I was still waiting and started to get really hungry. At 6:25 I get my food, which was delicious, but found it difficult to slow down. When I left at 6:35 I ate a 1/2 of a chocolate-coated green foods bar in my bag. I wanted a whole thing of tempura or a basket of fries due to my irritability, but I was being good. Any of my friends can tell you that I usually have the patience of a rock, but my withdrawals really had me squirming in my restaurant chair. I was really pleasant to my server, then I saw the comment card. Great! I ranked everything top notch, and just put that the service was slow. I got over it when I got home, now I'm here. Nonetheless I'm not surprised I got emotional. I also didn't do any of my nutrition assignment or reading. I magnified last night to myself that I'd "never know how to find the nutrient content in what I'll eat on my one day I have to record the calories I assume as one of my assignments due on Monday. I'm freaking out for no reason. Okay now I feel like crying. I also questioned myself yesterday if I should just have faith in the universe and do what I'm really passionate about and what I do well and if I fail school I fail school, or I should drop out of college. But then I think that's silly and I really love my classes. I just preferred practicing my guitar, going out to eat, and shopping for candles.

Maybe I'm such a slacker because part of me is already unhappy and I see school as 'painful' sometimes because I'm not in a classroom where there's teacher interaction and sometimes I have questions I can't ask. Well I can and I did, and the teach emailed me back saying that the answer was in my book. Oops. No more internet courses for me I think. But I'll muscle through this. I think I'm making mountains out of anthills, and I think the withdrawal irritation has something to do with it. See? I'll me a much nicer person after I quit drinking and smoking long-term! :)

Breakfast: I woke up at 12:30 today (!) so I had an iced coffee, 16 oz, and lunch at The Wild Grape. I had a marinated portobello cap with a roasted bell pepper and romaine. Okay it was a sandwich, but I took the bread off. It also came with home made....*fries*...but I counted six and shoved the plate away. Then I had their house salad with red grapes, walnuts, and red onions. Everything was $10. It's part of their $10 lunches competing with Dine O' Round this year. :)

After my guitar lesson (I'm doing awesome!) I went home and had a big fruit salad (honeydew, pomegranate seeds, peaches, flax seed, and goat yogurt). Then I had that sushi a few hours later.

Exercise: 30 minutes incline treadmill. Namaste Yoga.

Okay, I'll read a chapter in my nutrition book! :) After I practice my guitar. ;)

~Smobergirl
Day 4 over.


No comments:

Post a Comment