Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 10 Summary.

I felt like I ate a lot, but I didn't feel sick at all. That's a pun, I'm already sick. I can't tell if I'm beating this cold or if it will get worse in the morning. I took some 'food remedies' that have helped me in the past: tea, garlic, tomatoes, and lots of water. They say feed a cold, right? I did eat about 12 fingerling potatoes roasted in olive oil, sea salt and pepper, garlic, and parsley. It was The Neely's garlic fingerling potatoes that can be found on www.foodtv.com. I am honestly a slave to that channel. I did also eat the rest of the gouda, luckily a 1-inch cube. But then I downed three chocolate almonds. It was a lot of little stuff that I ate throughout the day. Is that good or bad? In my nutrition class I'm taking in college, I will have to do an assignment recording everything I eat in a day and breaking it down into protein, sugar, fat, calcium, vitamin A, Vitamin C, and iron. So we shall see if my plan is working. However, I had more craves today so I felt like I ate more than I usually do, but because I was sick I also drank a lot of liquids.


Hey and more importantly, I made it to day 10!!!! Woot.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment