Total Pageviews

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sicker.

Ugh. It hit me full-blown today. So I'm in watching the Dance Your Ass Off marathon today. When I do get sick, the last thing on my mind is boozing up and smoking. I do have my radio show today, but It will b relaxing and I'll bring a blanky and some soup. Speaking of, luckily I had some of that home made tomato and white bean soup in the fridge. I also had about 24 oz water, two Teechinos with 1/4 coffee, and zucchini 'noodles' made in my spiral slicer with baby shiitake mushrooms and pumpkin seed pesto. The only 'bad' food I had was about 4 oz of that Park Silly Market pumpkin seed and pesto bread. Before work I'll see if Whole Foods is open this Labor Day and get some soup at their salad bar. Heck, maybe I'll get a salad too. My OJ in the fridge is four weeks old and fermented, so that's on my list too. ;)

If you can listen to my show today, it's three hours of Utah bands and artists every Monday afternoon from 3-6 MT on www.utahfm.org.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment