Total Pageviews

Friday, September 18, 2009

Emotions are coming up. Part of the detox effect. So sad, but at Tin Angel enjoying soup and live music by Rob Alvord. Google him. I had a pleasant evening discovering all of the local hip eateries open on Main Street. Maybe I don't have to move to Portland anymore. ;) I have it pretty good. I really do. I just
Need to be a big girl and plow through this quit. I also need to have more faith in myself, because I think I've missed opportunities by putting my self down or procrastinating. I really have an awesome radio show, I'm actually a good painter and mosaic artist, I am a lovely friend. The only time I'm obnoxious is when I wine up. I have two awesome cats. I'm picking up the classical guitar pretty well. I have a huge imagination. I love my butt. I have pretty eyes. I look younger than I actually am. I have a generous and tight family. My friends are already coming to me with nutrition questions, I aced my first test. Dating life is good. Oh I need to text that guy back! Gotta go.

Love,

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment