Total Pageviews

Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 7 Summary, and Heck week starts today.

Last night my buddy Steve came over and brought roasted red bell pepper hummus and low carb tortillas. I made a delicious tomato soup I got on "Everyday Italian" on Food TV. We also dipped the tortillas in my famous (well, yet to be famous) guacamole. Avocados are a goldmine of minerals and keep your hair and skin soft. When I went to a Baron Baptiste yoga bootcamp three years ago (www.baronbaptiste.com), each student ate about four a day. We also were on a strict yet gourmet vegan diet and sweat twice a day for a total of four to six hours. The food and exercise made us glow and I had a ton of energy. This is why my diet is mostly vegan. I really notice a difference when I eat lighter or heavier foods, dairy or non dairy especially. I think cheese is definitely a culprit for me.

This morning I had a blackberry and peach smoothie and an iced coffee. For lunch I finished the guac and soup, and had another tortilla with hummus.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment