Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cough, hack.

I'm not out of the woods yet. I woke up coughing up gunk, and feeling sleepy. I finally got out of bed and got a large O.J. and tomato basil soup from Carlucci's. Okay I got an iced coffee also. Then I got some draino for my kitchen sink. My disposal died yesterday and the sink is all clogged. I had a licorice tea with my soup, and two hours later I had part of a Green SuperFood bar. Get the kind coated in chocolate. You'll thank yourself. One bar is 230 cals and 9 grams of fat. In my nutrition class I'll have to break down everything I eat into protein, fat, sugar, and vitamins and minerals. I cheated on this one by reading the label, but I'll have to learn sooner or later.

I put 1/2 of an avocado and 1 tbs of honey on my face. Oh come on, it's fun. I also picked up a really handsomely modern tea pot from the Tea Grotto in Sugarhouse because mine broke from last Christmas. Boo. Everything is breaking! My disposal, my DVD player, my immune system.... At least I had the funds to get a nice, new teapot. It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Later germinaters,

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment