Total Pageviews

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 11 Summary.

I did my show Just fine and I just so love doing it. I'd rather go in and tease that I have swine flu than stay at home. I had a delicious vegan split pea soup from Whole Foods and a spinach, pecan, blueberry, and blue cheese (still had a craving. So the 'no cheese except for goat' is just denial for now) salad. I also had 24 oz of water with Emergen-C. For Dinner I got a vegan rice noodle soup from Cafe Trang with carrots, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, mushrooms, and snap peas. That's one thing vegetarians should question Asian restaurants: some of them use chicken broth in their vegetarian dishes. The restaurant would believe that as long as there is no actual meat in the dish, they can call it vegetarian.

I'm still miserable, but I am trying to nurse myself. I'm so happy I have that Throat Coat tea that I'll probably drink some later. And I really have to thank being sick because I have not had a craving until tonight. Even then I couldn't give in because my throat is hurting, I have a 'barking' cough, and all I want to do is lie down. So that has been a blessing in disguise.

Have a beautiful night,

~Smobergirl
11 days smober

No comments:

Post a Comment