Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Now I hate being sick but like I said....

.....it's keeping me from smoking and drinking! Fer sure. *cough cough*. I however am frustrated because I wanted to study, practice guitar, and do yoga today. But I am taking care of myself and I can always read my nutrition online book for school like I did last night. I am also relaxing, which my body wants to do.

Breakfast: Juli's chicken noodle soup from last night. 16 oz iced coffee from Carlucci's.

1/4 gallon of O.J.

2 drinks of this natural stuff that's like Thera Flu. I'd go up and get it but I'm stuck in this Love Sac rocker.

Lunch: Spaghetti squash with raw marinara. Melon gazpacho I made from A Lyon In The Kitchen (TV show). I feel like I have vitaminized (like I said, Colbert watch out) my body. The gazpacho is amazing. I happened to have everything in my fridge and I just blended it all. Purple onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, melon, cucumber, hot peppers, wine vinegar. Nathan Lyon uses watermelon and I had honey melon, but it tasted great. *cough* I'm not as phlegmy today but I sure is a coughin'!

Steve is taking me out to dinner at 6. He insisted. I'm watching Craig Fergeson reruns now. Laughter is good medicine, so I hear.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment