Total Pageviews

Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 8 Summary.

I did pretty well. Dinner was baked tilapia and mushroom orzo. I did have a cheese craving and had blue cheese with almonds. I had one coffee today, two Teechinos, and 3 liters of water. I got a new guitar today and it is gorgeous! It's an early Christmas gift from mum. It's the Fiesta model from Orpheus Valley Guitars.

Tomorrow I am DJing a good friend's wedding. I am particularly stoked because A: I don't have to play any new country, and B: The only 'special dance' will be the groom breakdancing to me playing Beastie Boys' "Brass Monkey". Yes ladies, and gentlemen, I'm getting paid to do this.

I still have 5 peaches and about ten tomatoes left from my father's garden, So I think breakfast will be a peach and OJ smoothie (Speaking of OJ, he's not doing so well, but what I have seen, I think he needs the tough love and I just hope he comes out of this a better person. I saw a movie where in India they teach yoga to prisoners, and they and the guards end up hugging each other. I only could hope that prisons all over the globe can practice love, education, and something like yoga and meditation to educate those who have done wrong to make them better people when they are released) with oatmeal.

~Smobergirl
Day 8 OVAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment