Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Big rain storm today! Lovin' it. I have lost a couple of pounds. Either I'm fluctuating or it could be that I'm only eating goat and mozzerella for dairy, and not that much. I really notice a big difference on my appearance and weight on how much cheese I eat. It also could be the lack of coffee? Maybe by cortisol levels were up and now they are down. The body is so complex, man, and I'm learning a lot of freaky stuff through my nutrition class. Last night I had mussels and salmon with white beans, lunch was a huge seasonal veggie salad from Sage's and a cup of vegan corn chowder. I'm a soup monster btw, and colder weather means more soup time! Right now I'm at a new pizza place downtown called Vinto, and I just ordered a cheeseless pizza with arugula and fruit.

Stay dry,

~Smobergirl
Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment