Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chapter 7:


I was so lonely and crazy in la cabeza last night that I broke down and drank rose while watching Dancing With The Stars. I specially bought non-alcoholic drinks at Caputo's for these situations, but I wasn't having any of that last night. But I am not stopping the blog. I definitely need more plan Bs for when I freak out. I'm still off the coffee. I had a mint iced tea this morning. I feel lighter without the coffee and much calmer. I still getting caffiene from tea but about 50% less. I feel great. I still think about coffee and sometimes I think I need one but I just don't do it. Now if I can only do that with wine and cigs. I'm freaking Bridget Jones. Something that might help is a chapter coming up in my nutrition school book. It's all about alcohol. I should just read it now. :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday. This may be the last Summer day in Utah so enjoy!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment