Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Diary,

I am done with day three. Yippee. I didn't have one crave this evening. LOL I was too worried not finding a calculation to do for my first nutrition assignment due next Monday. Then I calmed down and I'm going to go through my book again, then maybe email the question to my teacher or get a tutor. Since I'm in the "Adult's Club" or I think the correct term is Returning Adult Students, I get tuition discounts. Yippee.

I was really good not drinking coffee today! I had a 10 ouncer mid-day, then I made a mix of 1/4 Top Pot Coffee with 3/4 Java flavor Teechino this evening. For Dinner I went to one of my favorite places, Eva, for their brussels sprouts with toasted hazelnuts; and shrimp with grits, mushrooms, goat cheese, and a poached egg. I read in my nutrition book that for a female my age I should be drinking 2.7 liters of H2o a day. Today I had about 2. I really like my online class, but I think it's definitely tougher not having any teacher reaction. Right now I have to read about carbs, proteins, and fats.

Exercise: 3 hours of housework (hey I read about it and it counts! :), brushing the cat, Namaste Yoga Triangle Series.

Feelings: Happier, a little antsy about my upcoming assignment for school. Digestion felt normal. I felt light and happy all day (okay the salty pancetta and maybe the mayo did a little number on my stomach for ten minutes).

I am going to start a Utah music blog on Blogger, so I will give you that info soon if interested.

~Smobergirl
Day 3 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment