Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day three is going well! Had a stupid craving last night but made some tea and brought home a small cupcake instead watching Dancing With The Stars. Donny Osmond might win but I'm rooting for the snowboarder.

I had an iced tea this morning. I know! At 11 I had heirloom tomatoes with sea salt and olive oil, and an evil flatbread Sammy with sun dried tomatoes 'crispy' (uh oh) pancetta and basil mayo (double uuuh ohhh). I did a ton of thorough house cleaning and found cigarette ash by my computer, which I've barely used for six months. That was gross. Then I brushed the cat for 15 minutes. He loves that. Then I did some yoga and made a yummy small meal. Caprese salad (with only the daily recommended amount of mozzerella. I was good!) and a guacamole wrap. I make the best guacamole ever I think I have mentioned before. Today I put bell pepper, lemon juice, sea salt, purple onion, jalepeno, GAHLIC, green tomato, tomatillo, chives, and cilantro in it. Then I put it all in a gluten-free tortilla (thanks Steve for those!). If that doesn't clean out my body then what will? And I am officially going to turn into a tomato by the end of the month.

~Smobergirl

1 comment: