Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 5 summary, Hell week ends tomorrow!

I haven't had meat for a while as planned. I'm on this ethical trip right now and I have been eating more veggie-based meals and fruit smoothies lately. But I still dabble in the goat cheese and eggs. Plus I've been hanging out with an old beau lately who has been on a healthy diet himself so we've been eating pretty clean. last night I made us zucchini 'noodles' from that spiral slicer I found online. (It's about $23 bucks) I also made a mixed green salad with Moroccan olives, mozzarella (the good kind from Italy), string beans, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt. We had green walnut tea to drink. However, later we had coffees before a hot date with Modest Mouse (apparently the acid scare wore off ) But I'm not feeling as lonely. Score.

Breakfast: 16 oz. iced coffee, new potatoes, and tofu scramble with mushrooms and zucchini.

Lunch: More zucchini noodles with raw marinara and sauteed portabello. Three dark chocolate covered cashews, 12 oz. iced green walnut tea.

Water: 16 oz. so far.

~Smobergirl
Workin' on day 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment