Total Pageviews

Friday, September 18, 2009

Feeling better still. I'm a broken record, I have been for seven years. Okay so I'm actually melancholy. Doing it alone can really blow. I a pretty popular DJ in Utah but I feel like one of the lonliest people here. That's what the wino thing is all about. Lonliness. A little playing the victim and not thinking I'm a better person could have something to do with it. I'm trying to break out of those habits and I know I can be the person I want with a different lifestyle, and putting food in my body that makes me feel
Good. Like this awesome salad from Este Pizza.

Oh and go see my friend Judy at the Murray Nordstrom at the Chanel counter. I go once a year for their event and support her. Also an excuse to buy makeup. So I'm all dolled up
today. That made me feel a bit better as well.

~Smobergirl

1 comment:

  1. Nordstroms always makes me feel better...stroll through Savvy and check ou the sale rack...

    ReplyDelete