Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The most fabulous healthy spaghetti, and more stuff coming out.

Before I get into it, I want to mention that I am taking 2 milk thistle capsules 3x a day for my liver. I recommend this for any drinker or for those who have just stopped drinking. It really helps to heal the liver.

Emotions first. I had a groggy morning, waking up at 9 and having breakfast with my mom. Then I went to an audio shop where my friends work to get some advice and maybe new equipment for a wedding that I'm DJing for on Sunday. I ended up having a frustrated conversation with one of the sales-dudes and I felt that my questions were not being answered. It also seemed that he thought my questions were not realistic. Then I started questioning myself, then I just gave up. I did go home with a $6 cable and some 'better' blank CDs he threw in for free, but I think he wanted me to buy a $650 box for a computer system that I didn't seem too jazzed about. I mean, was I being suckered into something here, or was I a moron not to see that I needed this system? Sigh, I'll never know. Then I asked for a CD player that does not have a problem with burned CDs like mine do, and this guy laughed at me. He told me to not burn CDs. I don't want to get into it. But in a nutshell, I really wanted to hit something on my way home.

Diet is 110% better than my audio store experience however! I only made the best lunch and I feel joyous and satisfied.

Breakfast: 1 cup of fruit and an english muffin. 2 oz of iced coffee. I stopped after that because I had a convo with a buddy about how coffee is just acid. So that extremely helped be drastically cut down this morning. Perhaps, just perhaps that talk has made me stop for good.

Lunch: 1/2 cup whole wheat fettucini and 1/2 cup zucchini 'noodles' made in a spiral slicer. Raw marinara made from the Rawvolution cook book. I have a boatload of tomatoes and peaches from my dad's house, so I'm trying to get creative before they go bad. I think before my Communications class I'll make a peach and blackberry smoothie to go. If I turn an orangy-red by next week, I will know the cause.

Water so far: 20 oz.

~Smobergirl
Calm for now going on day 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment