Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do cravings suck or blow?

I had a fierce one around 7 pm. so I jumped in the bath. Then I had another one about 45 minutes ago. Again the main reason I didn't give in is that I can't breathe and I have a hacking cough. When I feel better and this happens, I'll need a new game plan! Make a phone call, go to a movie, buy a candle, do yoga, get a slice of evil raspberry mousse cake at SL RoCo and just eat the top? I'm not a big dessert person so sometimes I'll do that, just eat the berries and frosting, and be left satisfied. I'm a nutrition minor, so I try to shun refined sugar as much as I can.

Dinner: Spicy vegan rice noodle soup at Cafe Trang. 12 oz. water

Drink: NOT a bottle of wine, not even a glass. I had that natural herb-lemon hot drink for the respiritory system that's similar to Thera Flu. Or is it TheraFlu?

Good night everyone. I know it's not even nine but my only choice was to hop in bed due to the craves, and the fact that I still want to take my head off and drain it. OH speaking of, I fixed the disposal problem. A friend of mine told me to press the reset button on the bottom. Haha. I let my sink go gross for three days and I didn't know about the stinkin' reset button.

Bon nuit,
~Smobergirl
Lucky number 13 days smober!

No comments:

Post a Comment