Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2...coffee cravings...

I've had plenty already! However I'm keeping my promise to quit a month from when I started my smober quit. That's 11 days from today. I know I am able to do it. I'm already feeling a little edgy and uncomfortable from the 1 and 1/4 iced coffees I've had already. I went to Carlucci's to study for my first nutrition test (I love my class, by the way). I ate the inside of a breakfast burrito (new potatoes, eggs, and melted cheddar) with fresh salsa. Like watching TV or a movie, it's easy to engage in mindless eating, in this case drinking iced coffee from a straw. That was easy to suck down during study time. I know when I stop drinking the stuff I'll feel so much better, even lighter. I've done it before for a month, and I actually felt lighter.

Make it a great Tuesday!

~Smobergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment