Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Breakfast: iced green tea. I got bananas and strawberries yesterday so I will make a smoothie with almond milk, the fruit, and chocolate green powder later. I've had it tricking myself all of the time. One is too many and a thousand isn't enough. It is so so so true. I listened to my stop smoking hypnotherapy earlier. I have a headache and I look terrible. When I inhale deeply it feels like my stomach or small intestine on my left side is bloated. I took the last of my kudzu root and switching over to milk thistle again. I'm online dating again and so far on the site I have met three interesting men. All about my age, healthy, and good looking. Honesty on those sites and in life is the best feeling, so I know people are interested in photos that look like me instead of putting up modeling photos. I was sad, for I met someone last year from an online sire and he looked nothing like his pictures. Then he said those were ten years old! Poor guy. Well I have made a friend online and ran into people I know, and I think it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment