Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 4 bitches. ;)

Last night was pleasant. I had snacks at Eva while I studied, went straight to see "Whip It" the new directoral by Drew Barrymore film, then lamb and lentils at Tin Angel with live music. I woke up to thunder (lovin' it) and grabbed an iced coffee and a "grown up" egg ang cheese sandwich from Cafe Marmalade. I had a smoker's cough last night and this morning, getting rid of the gunk. I can drink more water to keep flushing stuff out. I'm going to a Halloween underground craft thing then I have a blind date. I'm back on the online dating wagon. I've done it before and I like it. It's also cool when you find your friends or co-workers on there. ;) I am going to a local band gig tonight so my craves will have to be on the back burner. Not tonight, and a week is only three days away! I also need to keep the friends I do have, remember?

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment