Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yoga


I forgot how important it is in my life. It really makes a difference. For a quit I highly recommend it. I love power vinyasa flow, but any type would be effective. It's just so good for your mind, and something about wringing out my body makes me feel so good. I did another Inhale episode about an hour ago, then I steamed a spaghetti Squash and made a walnut pesto with arugula and I think I put in too much arugula and not enough parmesan because it tasted like pureed salad, so I put in more parm. I was just trying not to eat a lot of dairy and cut back on the recipe. However, parmesan is one of the lesser evil cheeses.

I'm two weeks quit! I have noticed some thigh-slimming, and my shoulders are getting more sculpted, but the shoulders are definitely Gilad's and down dog work. Also the alcohol bloat has gone down on my upper abs. I've lost 3 pounds! Yay me.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment