Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yoga was great. 1 1/2 hours of flow and modified funky crane. I dig arm balancing poses. Brunch was a tofu and black bean burrito with guacamole and green chile. I didn't eat the flour tortilla. I got a Rishi Summer citron iced tea that tastes really strange, but I like it. Everyone is complimenting my hoodie, which has owls riding dandelion stamens. I love this brand. www.gamago.com. Mechanized in SLC has some of their stuff. Good day so far. I feel so relaxed and the anxiety is fall
Ing by the wayside. Last night I made up with that friend I pissed off, so that's a plus. I rented Young Frankenstein from the Tower Theater on Saturday and it's due tonight, so I'm going to watch that and do some nutrition reading. Young Frankenstein I rent every Halloween time. It's a tradition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment