Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 15 and really feeling emotional. Just stuff I worry about for no reason, because I'm paranoid like that. Not relaspsing, that seems to be a bit easier, but career and stuff. I know better and I'm just going to keep zoning out on things I am good at and love to do. Since I'm on a budget for the next few days maybe I'll hole up at home and paint, practice guitar and read my minerals some more for class. I'm off to the tradmill then I have a date with Gilad. I did do yoga again last night which felt great again.

Have an awesome Thursday!

~Smobergirl

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the fifteen day - smoberiffic work! Hopefully you are able to keep mindful even when not meditating or doing yoga. You might even want to try some "chaotic meditation" where you meditate while listening to death metal or hard punk. The idea is to work on being relaxed and aware during all situations, especially when under high stress, since that is what life is mostly composed of. Anyway, thanks for sharing and I hope my comments from the peanut gallery are useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. Chaotic meditation sounds interesting. Thanks! That reminds me what people choose to be annoyed by. I don't believe that we are 'supposed' to be bothered by anything, it's our choice. Lawn mowers, crying babies, metal; we can shut them out or complain about them. But meditating to them, that could be interesting! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete