Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2009

Okay I'm doing well. I just had a fierce craving then a friend told me about a yoga class tomorrow morning that sounded really theraputic. So I may start to bribe myself like I can go if I don't drink and smoke tonight. Of course if I gave into my vices then I wouldn't feel up to going to yoga in the morning. Ya know? Whew I' glad that's over. I also had a huge glass of water and that seemed to help. Okay dinner wasn't the picture of health but it wasn't terrible. I had the Spring risotto covered in cream and cheese, but there is a ton of broccoli and string beans in it. I had the spiced almonds too. This seems to me my regular Monday dinner since this cafe is two blocks away from the station. Well I feel tons better now. I think I'll take a long hot bath, since I'm walking home and it's 43 degrees outside. Then study untill I pass out, sober that is.

Nighty night!
~Smobergirl
Day 5 done and frickin' done.

No comments:

Post a Comment