Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dangit!!

I just broke down, and got.....an iced coffee. ;) Dunno, I felt there was a hole in my stomach, and probably an emotional one. Plus I ate like a rabbit all freaking day. So I boiled an egg and ran out to Nostalgia (awesome coffee shop near me). Well I feel better, even though I'm probably not going to sleep soon. I set my Pandora to Krishna Das radio. It's groovy if you like yoga music. I'm listening now to Deva Premal, who I haven't heard of before. Pretty flute playing, along with the "hare krishna" singing.

I got my 20 minutes walk in today. I'll aim for Gilad or yoga tomorrow. I will also be occupied in the evening so I won't have idle hands. I'm going to a Day Of The Dead craft fair with a friend. Should be fun! Then the evening of Halloween I'll be doing Glowga in the dark in a classroom of 60 people wearing glow goo. Woot!

Namaste,

Smobergirl
Day 2 is official!

No comments:

Post a Comment