Total Pageviews

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 12 and feeling good.....

......but this morning was a different story. You know as well as I do that this has been a rollercoaster ride. Should I still have cheat foods, or should I eat healthy to clean everything out? I had a few relapses along the way, and plenty of mood swings. Coffee, no coffee? Well, I really O.D.ed this morning...on the iced coffee. I was at a coffee shop with my 'puter and one 16 ounce turned into two. Then I had a flood of anxiety! I know I should only be sacrificing alcohol and cigs here, but the coffee especially seems to bring up the anxiety. You probably also hear that you should drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and flush all the bad stuff out. I just went up to get some. Other than that I started to feel much better after a glass of water, 10 minutes on the elliptical machine, and 30 minutes with Gilad. Working out works out, believe me. I also got extra cardio vacuuming and doing laundry.

Breakfast with the gallon of coffee was an egg and pesto on wheat toast. I didn't feel heavy, just irritable from the coffee. Lunch was my fabulous farmer's market Happy Monkey Hummus on a flax seed cracker, also from the market; and a salad I made of fresh pomegranite seeds, red onion, orange cherry tomatoes, avocado, balsamic vinegar, cracked sea salt, and hemp seeds. I popped some popcorn with nutritional yeast and Bragg's aminos for work. I am also bringing water and white tea to the station.

So I'm off to my little radio show. Listen if you can. www.utahfm.org.

Adios!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment