Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Holy Sheet!


I was getting holes in my old bedsheets so I went to Pottery Barn because that's where my dad and step-mom get theirs and I remember they were really soft. They are! Crazy comfortable. I'm still in bed. They are cheaper if you buy their classic collection seperately instead of getting the set. The party was fun but I wanted a bigger turnout. Maybe I won't have it so close to Halloween next year. And I really am a wino. No one showed up for an hour, and if I get sad again, I need to do something else to cheer me up instead of getting into the fancy Australian Skull wine. It wasn't even that great. You know, wine, unless maybe it's really expensive, isn't that good. Kids don't like it. Sigh. My instincts even told me not to have the party. I clearly was not ready.

Day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment