Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Reverse Hulking.

<------Fish tacos from The Eating Establishment in Park City, cream dressing on the side, and not on tacos. Smart idea.

I feel reeeeeeeeally relaxed and calm now, but I had a moment a few hours ago. I am going to write these painful moments as normal, not craves but 'drama queen' or 'The Hulk in reverse' moments. Yes, I'm blaming everything on my quit and transformation. It's my story and I'm sticking with it. :) I actually haven't had a craving in three whole days. But I'm not at all cured, of course not. However I am really discouraged (okay, pissed off) at people who have been sober for years and still say that they are alcoholics. I think that is just making yourself suffer mentally, and the one thing about AA that I disagree with. I'm not saying I'm right, but I'd rather be done with this phase in my life and not whisper the "A" word ever again. I'd rather that be the wake in my boat and not say that I am forever diseased, because I do not believe that.

So I read up on vitamins for my class, but lost the important receipt from my lab test that I need for assignment 2, but I emailed the teach about it and I'm not going to think about it until she gets back with me. I'm exercising hakuna matata.

Bon niut!

~Smobergirl
Day 11

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your thought that alcohol doesn't have to be the ultimate evil as AA portrays, or that you need to be a permanent victim of it. I think their strict views come from the Christian foundations of the group. Would you like to be in a place where you could enjoy a drink once in a while, or do you want it out of your life completely? Either position is perfectly fine, it's just a matter of what would make you happiest. On another subject, I thought you might like this 'Prayer for Healing' mantra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buYFPZuiZHc (since I couldn't send an mp3, thought this was next best).

    ReplyDelete