Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm still here. A good friend from high school called being concerned about me. Wow I have local support! I do have friends who are sympathetic, but no one has gotten out of their way to actually call and check up on me. I haven't posted for a few days so she called. I feel so greatful! You made my night last night, you know who you are!

However, I still relapsed a couple of times. These times I drank a glass of water in-between, but I still felt crappy the next morning. I have, I mean want to do this smober marathon! I want to watch my transformation and show you what can happen. Okay so I promise to you I will do it. And tattoo the Passages book on my forehead if I have to. The book suggests acupuncture, along with other types of therapy. I have done acupuncture before and I thought it was amazing.

I just had a hot water with lemon and a sprig of Rosemary. My lips are really chapped from dehydration. However I am continuing to eat well and cut out most dairy. I am still taking milk thistle, and valerian for relaxation and to help me sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment