Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's the little things that amuse me.



I broke out the Halloween decor today. I love holidays! This sweet local musician gave me a Skull rollercoaster that lights up and little ghosties ride out of it's mouth. It's adorable! I also found this book I got in Portland last year about funny goings-on with Bigfoot. It's hysterical. So my happiness factor just went up one today. I also continued to clean the condo. It sure makes a huge mood difference I probably don't have to tell you, and a good meditation for my quit.

I am going to be tight on funds until Tuesday so I'm going to get more creative in the kitchen. I already have so much food from the farmer's markets and Caputo's. Darn you Caputo's!

Have a pleasant night and I'll be back having finished week two! Woot.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment