Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry about Tuesday's post!





Sometimes I text my blogs over the phone. Sorry that went all screwy.

So, I'm a genius. Inspired by a Nathan Lyon show (A Lyon In The Kitchen), I made whole-wheat spaghetti with kalamata olives, portabello mushrooms, red onion, green onion, a hot pepper (one from my fireman pinup photos, ha ha), fresh basil and rosemary, broccolini, a small carrot, and garlic. Got my veggies for the day! I left the garlic a little raw because raw garlic is really really really good for your arteries and heart, and lowers blood pressure. And believe me, my blood and heart need a little love today.

Now I'm watching another Everyday Italian show. Giada has another "cleavealicious" top on today. She does have really nice boobs. I just may have a crush on her. Ooh! She's making pumpkin ravioli. I love squashes.

Well, I'm off to the movies. It's Capitalism: A Love Story. I'll let you know how it goes.

~Smobergirl

P.S. Yes, that is a monster finger puppet.

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch a lot of T.V. so I googled Giada to find out who she was. When I was finished typing, google decided to take a stab at the next line that I was going to type and what do you think it was?

    Giada De Laurentiis boobs
    Giada De Laurentiis cleavage
    Giada De Laurentiis breasts
    Giada De Laurentiis hot

    So sounds like everyone has a bit of a crush on Giada and an infatuation with her boobs. ha ha

    ReplyDelete