Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2009

Good day.

Okay I feel about 95% happier and somewhat back to normal. I did really well at my guitar lesson today. Then I studied more nutrition for school, had dinner at Mazza with a friend and saw the movie "No Impact Man". It's almost like the opposite of "Supersize Me". Then I decided to cancel my Facebook account. I'm still on myspace to support the music, and I Twitter about my show and cool concerts and CD releases, but I don't really need Facebook, at least not for now.

Speaking of cutting out, that movie, who's point is to influence us all to cut down our carbon footprint, I'm going to focus on garbage. Lack thereof, I should say. I believe that recycling uses up energy and reuses an item until it becomes more toxic. That's just me. So no more plastic cups or bottles, no more takeout, or extremely minimal. SEE, here I go again, not focusing on just eliminating alcohol and not worrying about anything else. Okay okay, but at least I'm being thoughtful. Maybe you could do just one thing this month to use less energy or change a habit. But make sure it's only one thing.

So I made a delicious snack and didn't take a photo because I left the phone in the car. And I still feel like hiding from most of the world. Yeah maybe that's why I left Facebook. I'm still here! I made a poached egg with purple onion, oregano, and rosemary. I sliced one of dad's tomatoes (still going strong with the 'maters!) and put a bit of bleu cheese on the slices. Delicioso.

Hot bath time then reading nutrition and writing more quit plans in my journal until I pass out.

Namaste,
~Smobergirl
Day two

No comments:

Post a Comment