Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Snuggled in.

What a great Halloween!

Glowga RAWKED. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures, nor did I know if I'd be allowed. It's like doing something fun in your kindergarten gym class, only you are an adult. I broke a sweat too! Everyone was especially giggling because no one could stay in tree pose or dancer pose or eagle pose because it was too dark and hard to focus on any point. It was a blast, and I know they do it everywhere in the country. I highly recommend it. Scott had a local musician play the didgeridoo and guitar, as well as sing. She was amazing, Lorraine Hortsmanhoff. I think that's how you spell her last name. Then I went to a local band gig in my fireman costume, then had a snack at The Wild Grape. Now I am ready to crash!

I'm realizing more about myself and learning to release my 'bad' thinking patterns. I actually discovered that I am normal. Eureka!

Well I hope you had a fabulous and safe holiday. See you in November!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment