Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Nine times." I mean nine days. Ferris Bueler's Day Off, where that qoute comes from, is my favorite movie. I've been quoting it since 7th grade. So day nine and I finished my second nutrition test. I did okay, but could have done better. Amino acids are hard. I'm vowing to read more ofter so already I'm at a coffee shop reading about vitamins. But before I rewarded myself by seeing Zombieland. Great fun that is. I got my appetite back, but I'm keeping it mostly fruits and veg and grains. I made a killer salad today with white beets sliced in a mandolin. It's a great tool, you just really need to watch your fingers. I have never gorged myself until I'm stuffed. I know better than that, but I've been nibbling every two hours or so. And I'm eating more protein. I had a beef stew last night and salmon today. Thanks to my class I know how much protein to eat, which is 48 g a day for a female of my weight and my physical activity. It's fun to not stop learning. Never stop learning.

~Smobergirl
Day NIENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment